CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

We are returning to Guatemala.

The second day in Guatemala Jonathan and I were planning our return trip to Guatemala. We both fell completely in love with the people and the beautiful country. We both felt so much peace, relaxation and joy from working with the children to walking on the streets. Consequently, we have now booked our next flight for early January so we can return to this amazing place. Anyone care to join us?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I think that is so wonderful.

Bobbi said...

Oh, how I wish I could. Maybe one day...

So many couples go off on romantic vacations just for themselves. You are both so selfless and giving. I am the same way. I would take a trip to Guatemala over any other.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip to this beautiful country.

Marlene said...

Oh Wow! Great news! You are completely hooked now! I will be returning but it will be next December. So mark your calendar to go again then. I am so happy for you all and if you need anything let me know. Have a great weekend.
Marlene

Becca said...

Can I just tell you how much I miss you?

Much Love,
Becca

Vanessa said...

I wish I could join you then but I'll be there in December!! In fact 43 more days until I leave!!