Sunday, January 31, 2010

Indoor racing

Saturday night we decided to be rebels and go out in the snow storm. We trucked to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City to watch indoor racing. This was our first experience with this type of entertainment (what an experience). It was loud, smelled and smokey however a lot of family fun. Carson sat on Jonathan's lap 95 percent of the race with his eyes watching every move on the track. The other 5 percent he was picking up his popcorn that he dropped (he has ocd when it comes to cleaning). Overall it was a great time and I am sure we will be back next year.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In America

Carson is still going through periods of hitting and yelling at us. Tonight Jonathan was putting Carson to bed (which Carson was fighting) and he started hitting and yelling at Jonathan. After Carson finally settled down Jonathan went into talk with him about his behaviour.

J: Carson you do not hit or yell at Daddy. Use your words!
C. Well Colin hits and yells at his Dad.
J. Carson its not about Colin now
C. Colin calls his Dad a poopie head.
J. That's not nice. Carson you do not hit, yell or call people poopie heads.
C. In America you do.

Where the heck did he get that from?

Monday, January 25, 2010

seven months and counting

until we are back in Guatemala for a week. I can not wait...
psss..I am trying to sneak a quick trip in before then :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

still sick.

Carson has been sick since last Tuesday. He has an ear infection, head cold, productive cough, runny nose and blood shot eyes from coughing so hard. For the last five days he has laid around the house with little spurs of ornery energy. He is completely MISERABLE and ORNERY! I am not complaining...well maybe I am. I want my sweet little boy to feel better.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ear infection and little dinner

Carson went to the doctors today. Needless to say, my sweet little boy has yet another ear infection along with a head cold. UH! Tis the season...

Yesterday morning around 4:30am Carson comes into our bedroom (conversation)
Mommy, I am hungry.
Carson what do you want?
Hmmm, a little dinner.
Carson what do you want to eat?
I will have a chicken.
I could not get a word out of my mouth as Jonathan and I were laughing so hard.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pegs anyone?

Sunday, January 17, 2010


Carson has a new love for BamBades (Band-aids). While Jonathan and Carson were shopping on Saturday, Carson was campaigning for band-aids. Needless to say, Jonathan bought Carson scooby doo band-aids (a box of 25). That afternoon Carson was laying in our bed watching a movie. I walked in to check on him and saw a 1/2 empty box of band aids laying on the bed. I said, Carson where are all the band aids? He replied, I don't know... I said, let me see your hands? He quickly raised his hands from under the covers. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He said, see Mommy. I said, What happened? Carson replied very seriously, Sneakers (my Dad's puppy) licked my fingers today.

I have a request...

I can not handle to many more short daylight hours, cold, gloomy and windy days. Please bring on the sun!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want to see the chips, please.

Jonathan and Carson waited in line for an hour to get photos taken with the "chips".

Carson would not even look at the chips.

The chips started touching and swiffing(sniffing)Carson.

AAwweee, now that's more like it.
After the photos were taken, Carson said the chips kept swiffing me. LOL

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Look Mommy a golf ball!

Carson absolutely loved going in the big golf ball (as he called it) lol.

This is how we rolled while taking cat naps between shows at MGM.

Monday, January 11, 2010

I am not sure which state was colder

last week, Florida or NJ?! However we had a great time despite the record breaking low temperatures in Florida during our vacation. More photos and stories to come..

Yes, the above photos are all from Florida last week. Can you say...COLD!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010


Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and forever we will hold our banner high, high, high.
We are off to Florida!