CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

BamBades

Carson has a new love for BamBades (Band-aids). While Jonathan and Carson were shopping on Saturday, Carson was campaigning for band-aids. Needless to say, Jonathan bought Carson scooby doo band-aids (a box of 25). That afternoon Carson was laying in our bed watching a movie. I walked in to check on him and saw a 1/2 empty box of band aids laying on the bed. I said, Carson where are all the band aids? He replied, I don't know... I said, let me see your hands? He quickly raised his hands from under the covers. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He said, see Mommy. I said, What happened? Carson replied very seriously, Sneakers (my Dad's puppy) licked my fingers today.




3 comments:

Reba said...

That is too funny! I am impressed that he put those all on himself. We haven't let J-man have bandaids yet but he LOVES stickers and uses them liberally. And yes, I am ready to head back to Florida! (As I lay here on my electric throw shivering...)

Valerie said...

LOl! Scooby Doo band aids are a must have in our house too! Just don't let Carson put them on your dog. Logan put them on our chocolate lab and we didn't see it for half the day and when we went to take it off, we ended up having to cut his fur off!

Bobbi said...

My girls both went through band-aid phases. It was quite an experience. Reese is terrified of them!!! It is so funny.

His expressions are so funny