CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Dear Carson,
You are my sunshine. There are so many things I love about you. I love the way you giggle, your smile, the way you yell Momma from your bedroom, your soft skin, your kind heart, your little hands, your spirit, the way you yell TRRRRUUUCCCKKKK, the way your little lips move when you eat, your little steps when you run. Carson, I love every little thing about you. But, most of all sweet baby boy, I love being your Momma.

I love you sweet baby boy.







5 comments:

Becca said...

Greta Jo,

Your love for your little man is great. I love your notes to him. You're such a special person. I am honored to call you Friend. Happy Momma's Day!

Peace and Xtra Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

What a cutie!! Hope you hve a wonderful Mother's Day with Carson!!

Robyn

Bobbi said...

What a great note to your son.

Happy Mother's Day

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That was a great letter to Carson. You love is so big for this little guy. Love the pictures. Cool DUDE!!!

Ruthanne said...

What a little cutie--I love the backwards hat.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!