CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Vacation to the Jersey shore....

If any of my blogging buddies want to travel to South Jersey this summer for some fun in the sun please let me know. There is plenty of family friendly 'things' to do in South Jersey in the summer- boardwalks, beaches, awesome parks, amusement rides (lots of them), swimming pool, family centers and much, much more.
There is plenty of room to either at my home and my parents guest house which sleeps six. The invitation is open...

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

You are so kind and thoughtful.

Don't think we will make it this summer, but maybe in the years to come.

Natalie C. said...

Kevin may be doing some training in Jersey this year. When? I don't know, but if it is this summer I would love to join him and meet ya'll. I will let you know when I know.

Heidi said...

That is so sweet!

I wish we could go there. I've always wanted to visit that area and NYC.

Becca said...

HEY! You fly to KY! Please?? I think you should come when our Latin Family is getting together. It would be so much fun.

Peace and Xtra Hugs,
Becca

Kimmie said...

Greta Jo


That is about the sweetest thing I have ever read. God bless you for your generous spirit.

Hugs
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Steve & Amy said...

Thanks for the invite...we may just have to take you up on that offer!!