CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baseball and Beep, Beep

Sunday morning Carson woke up yelling Momma, BASEBALL, Momma, BASEBALL. Carson loves to throw, catch, and kick any type of ball. However, my Dad coaches baseball so Carson has been to many of his games, listens to my Dad talk about baseball, and watches baseball on t.v. so needless to say Carson learned the word baseball from my Dad.
Today as I was working around the house, Carson walks beside me and says, Momma, beep, beep. He keeps me smiling.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Cute!! Aren't they fun at this age?? Reese still isn't really talking. I am looking forward to those little words.

Reba said...

Oh, just wait...this is just the beginning! Before you know it, you will be having these in-depth conversations about God and heaven and wonder when it all happened!
Reba

Heidi said...

Looks like you may have an athlete on your hands!

Christina said...

Isn't it neat to hear them when they are learning how to talk? it amazes me the way they interpret things and the words they come up with.

Still working on coming to see you when you are in the area.