CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday MomMom

Dear MomMom,
Happy Birthday MomMom. I love you so much. I love how you make me smile, giggle and how you tickle me. I couldn't ask for a better MomMom. I am so thankful to God for creating you and bringing us together. I hope you had a great birthday. I look forward to celebrating many, many more with you as I grow up. I love you MomMom.
Love Your Carson aka Scookamagook.

Mommom's birthday was June 7 however, Mr. Blogger was down for two days. Sorry for the belated birthday message.







6 comments:

Bobbi said...

He looks pretty lucky. Love what he calls her. That is what Reese calls me!!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday MomMom. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Greta Jo said...

Essie,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Thank you for being such a giving, loving and caring Mom.
Happy Birthday!

Love,
Gret

Becca said...

Precious pictures - what treasures!! Please bring some scrap,photo albums with you when you guys come!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

PS - Wait until you see what I've collected for the trip!

Heidi said...

She looks like an awesome grandma!

Lori said...

Happy Belated birthday!! Hope it was more then you ever dreamed. You sound like a very special lady!!