CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Carson makes me smile from the inside out.


There are so many times through the course of the day, when I think of Carson and I smile from the inside out. He is an amazing little fellow. He has a personality that ‘almost’ everyone falls in love with who meets him. Yes, he is a boy who loves to, test me, tease and be rough at times however, he can be the most loving and thoughtful little fellow. He is developing nicely into an independent toddler who loves to figure out ‘things’ such as, how things work, taking batteries out of toys, putting keys in the door, etc. I am trying to live each moment with him and not stress over him growing up. I will always be thankful for the Lords perfect timing in bringing Carson into my life. I never realized that I could love someone so much that he makes me smile from the inside out.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet boy!

Bobbi said...

Greta Jo, you brought tears to my eyes. Our boys are growing up, and we need to enjoy every moment. They are truly gifts

Vanessa said...

Nothing like a mommy's little boy! They truly can wrap us around their little fingers!!

Reba said...

I loved the way you worded this...perfectly said. :) Motherhood is truly an experience like no other...