CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 3, 2009




We celebrated Carson's 2 year forever family day on June 3, 2009. I can not believe how fast time has gone since we were united two years ago. The weeks leading up to our anniversary date I was filled with emotions and memories. I had emotions of pure joy and pure sadness. The joy comes from all the blessings Carson has brought me and my family. The sadness comes from deep within my heart for his birth Mother and Father. With that being said, I give God all the glory for bring Carson into my life. As I have written before the road was rough and the heartache was brutal but the gift (Carson) is a dream! I love my sweet baby boy so stinkin much he makes my heart sing. I can not get enough of him!

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Happy 2 years together. The emotions on these special days always run so high. Love his decorated legs

Reba said...

Happy 2 years! Such special memories...such reminders of God's faithfulness!

Kimberly said...

Happy 2 years!!! Heard you're heading back to Guatemala. I'm SO jealous! Maybe at some point this summer Aes and I should try to make it out your way. Do you have a super busy summer?

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Vanessa said...

Happy 2nd forever family day! Time really does seem to fly by when you're loving life!!