CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yuck!

Jonathan and I were busy fixing the horse fences, while Carson took off his shoes and socks and jumped head first in the mud puddle. Wow, is that boy fast!
I had my camera in my pocket due to taking photos of a horse I had for sale. I could not help but take a few quick photos of Carson jumping in the puddle before I hosed him down (wow, do I sound like a hick). He was covered from head to toe with mud however loving every minute of it.






6 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Oh how precious! Boys will be boys won't they:)

Reba said...

Oh, such a boy thing to do. He looks like he had a lot of fun!

Bobbi said...

What is with boys and mud??? Looks like he had fun--how was the hose down??

Vanessa said...

Oh my girls would love your little man!! Especially Olivia who can NEVER just simply pass upa water nor mud puddle!! TOO CUTE!

Becca said...

Please? Please, can I have him? Just for a couple of weeks. He and Ella would have SO much fun together!

Love,
Becca

Kimmie said...

He certainly did jump in didn't he!

Bet it was soon time for a BATH!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted