CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer is flying by

I can not believe we are in the second week of July already. Wow! Anyway, we have been a very busy family. We are enjoying the beautiful weather, parents pool, horses the boardwalk and of course family time. On Saturday, Carson and I met Ava and Donna for the first time at the County park. Ava is from Guatemala as well and is three days older than Carson. Ava and Carson were very cute together however, Carson turned into a typical 'almost three year old' as it got closer to his nap time. (Donna, he his normally a very well mannered little fellow.)Saturday evening Jonathan and I went out to dinner in Atlantic City with Kelly and Ryan. We had a delicious dinner at Cuba Libre. The food and company was great however, Jonathan and I were preoccupied with wondering if Carson was ok since he was home with Noah. We were checking our phones or texting to make sure things were ok on the home front. Sometimes, well most of the time, its hard for me to relax when Carson is home with a babysitter. Anyway, the count down is on for my trip to Guatemala next week. I really feel its my home away from home. I am so in love with the people and country-Please pray for Jonathan since he will be home with Carson while I am away.






4 comments:

Becca said...

Fun! Gorgeous kids!

Bobbi said...

Thinking of you---and Jonathon while you are in Guatemala. Can't wait to hear the details!!

Yes, Summer is flying by. I bet that Carson was just fine. We Mom's and Dad's worry, and they are generally just fine!! It is nice to get out too.

Finally, I am glad that I am not the only one who has a little one who is not always a perfect gentleman---and he doesn't even take naps!!!

Vanessa said...

Praying you have a very safe and happy trip!! I can't wait to get back there in December!! Sorry about not getting more info on your sponsored child but Chuck has never gotten back to me with the info which is not sitting well with me!! HUGS!

Valerie said...

Don't worry about not having that sweet little boy! Logan is 4.5 years old and still have "those" moments!

Have a fun, safe trip in Guatemala. Can't wait to hear about it.