CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Carson's 3rd birthday party

A few weekends ago we celebrated Carson's 3rd birthday. His actual birthday is September 6 however I wanted to have a summer pool party for him so we celebrated little early. Carson picked the theme for his party, Cars. We had the party food catered from Famous Dave's BBQ, and an awesome birthday cake from the Cake Lady. The swimming pool was filled with kids and parents. Carson was showing off his swimming moves. He is such a fish in the water. The bouncy was a huge hit. The kids loved jumping in it including his Uncle Joey. On Carson's invitation we asked for no gifts. My little guy has more than enough but gifts were still brought. He received some really nice presents. Carson's birthday was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. I do wish my blog buddies lived closer so they could have celebrated with us.










6 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!!! It looks like your mom knows how to throw a GREAT party!!!

Donna said...

Wow - that looked like a lot of fun!!

Miss ya blogging - but hope you're having a great summer! Carson is just as cute as evah!

Bobbi said...

Carson,

Hope you had a great party!!! I wish I could have come to your party. We would have had so much fun playing "cahchows!" That is what I had for my party too. Maybe one day!! I am not as much of a fish as you. Maybe one day you will teach me.

Happy birthday. being 3 rocks!! Do you go on the potty? I just started. It's pretty fun to watch mom clean all the pee up that goes EVERYWHERE!!!

Love,
Your friend Reese

Erin said...

wish I could have been there, too. fun! Looks like you had a great party. Happy birthday, sweet boy!

Reba said...

What a fun time! Happy (early) birthday, Carson!

Valerie said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun! Love the cake, it's so cute, and I bet it was yummy too!