CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Its going to break my ear

Let me set the stage-
Yesterday Carson attended his first "school field trip" to the local fire house.

So, today as we were driving to school, Carson was in the back seat eating blueberries and says:

Carson: Mom call the fire house and tell them not to blow the horn.
Mommy: Why Carson?
Carson: because its going to break my ear again.
Mommy: OK
Carson: call Mommy

I pick up the cell phone and pretend to dial the fire house

Mommy: Hello fire house, please do not blow the horn because its going to break Carson's ear. OK, Thanks fire house. ( I hang up the phone).
Carson: Mom, what did they say?
Mommy: they said they will not blow the horn.

As I looked in the rear view mirror, Carson gives me a smirk and went back to eating his blueberries.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh, that is so cute!! Isn't it great when they can express themselves??

Reba said...

What a funny boy! (And a funny mommy :)

Valerie said...

LOL! The things that come out of kids mouths...