CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

News Flash

A few months ago I posted about getting married on August 1, 2009. However there was a change of plans due to personal reasons that I would rather not post about for the whole world to read. Anyway, Jonathan and I prayed faithfully about getting married which lead us to a romantic elopement on October 25, 2009 in Florida followed by a wonderful seven day cruise on Holland America. We had a great time on the cruise and touring the islands we visited. I have to give Jonathan all the credit as I would never want to marry me (lol). Jonathan has been very patient, thoughtful, forgiving and understanding with me and my baggage I bring into the relationship.

10 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is such wonderful news!!!! He is a very lucky man! :) So happy for you.

Donna said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!! But we still want pictures!! ;-)

Many blessings to both of you in your new life together as husband and wife!

Bobbi said...

I think you were totally smart!!!! Eloping is roimanticc and about the two of you. What a wedding is supposed to be about. Often times (speaking from personal experience) somewhere the people it is about get lost in all the little details.

I wish you, Johnathon, and Carson many, many years of happiness. So happy for you. Glad you were able to get away for a trip together!!

Now, I am with Donna....pictures please!!!

Reba said...

I am SO happy for you both! I think you were both blessed to find each other. I had been wondering about whether you had gotten married in August, but I figured you would share if/when you did. :) Enjoy your new life together as a family...may God bless you for years to come!

Erin said...

are you even kidding me!?!?
so happy for you both.

Valerie said...

Congrats! And may you have many blessings and happy years together.

Becca said...

I am so proud of you! And I can't imagine a better husband. I love you both and can't wait to see you again! Love, love, love you!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Becca said...

BTW - You'd better change your profile info. You are no longer a single woman! Hee, hee...

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you!

ഉണ്ണിക്യഷ്ണൻ മതിലകം said...

Congrats!!!
Pray for your happy journey together
for ever..