CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Did you give a gift?

Awwee, its been a whirlwind for the last 48 hours. I am not complaining since I truly enjoy spending time with family and friends. Even through the hustle and bustle my mind drifted off to what I am giving the Lord for his birthday? Today is the Lord's birthday. Right?! I want to give him something perfect. I want it to be the right color, size, fit, hip, gift ever. What can I give him? I have thought about it for hours...I came up with a few things, however it did not feel right and I knew there was something better. You see, I was trying to figure out what to give him. What did I want him to have? What did I think was best for him? As I was in the shower I heard the Lord say, ask me what I want? With much (I must say much) hesitation I finally said, Lord what would you like for your birthday? He did not give me a "list". It was one request. And I do not have to go anywhere, make a big change in my life, sacrifice much, make a purchase. He asked me to spend more time reading about him. WOW! I can do that... Happy Birthday Jesus.

0 comments: