CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

My sweet little boy

is starting to become a little mouthy. I am hoping its a phase as he is spending most of dinner time in his bedroom. Why? Because, Carson is using words like, stupid, butt, hate and rude... All the words except butt are said on Charlie Brown which he watches all the time. So, did I create this little mouthy boy by letting him watch the show? Anyway, Carson and I had a talk about potty mouth and he is going to "try" not to use those words. We agreed that if he continues to use potty mouth words his Charlie Brown DVD's will be given to the trash truck driver.

Yes, that sweet little boy says potty words... hard to believe?!

4 comments:

Reba said...

I used to tell mine that potty words could only be used in the bathroom, so they were welcome to say them...in the bathroom. I love Charlie Brown, but you are right, those words are used a lot on there!

Donna said...

Oh, but look sweet he is!?!

I had no idea Charlie Brown had all those words.

Start now with the whole "there's a time and a place" lesson. The boys are always asking me, "Mom can I say 'this" or can I say ....?"

I'm trying to teach the boys how/what they can and cannot say. You cannot say that someONE is stupid. I've always taught them about "rude" behaviour. They may not understand it completely, but they no that I do not like them acting rude.

....anyway, it's all tough! Hang in there. I'm sure you're doing a great job!

...And he is awfully darn cute! lol

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I couldn't believe that Charlie Brown said all those workds either until we were watching it last fall, how many times does someone need to be called stupid. Maya isn't allowed to say them either, if she is saying words like poop and stuff then I tell her she needs to be int he bathroom to use those, but hate, stupid now allowed period, and boy does she let it be known if she hears one of us ever forget and utter one.

Kimmie said...

Oh they are so easily influenced. How true of all of us as we walk our lives out through this world.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 6 1/2 adopted