CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a beautiful Weekend!

Saturday we spent the majority of the day outside. We (I) stained the front porch while Jonathan was pointing out where I missed certain spots.LOL Jonathan and Carson raked leaves and cleaned up from the awful snow storm we had a few weeks ago. I did not want the sun to go down as it was so wonderful to be outside enjoying the warm weather and bright sunshine.

Sunday following church we went to the local nursing home and did some volunteer work with other church members. After our volunteer work, Shauna and I rushed to a baby shower and then home so Jonathan and I could go grocery shopping. Phewww what a day!

1 comments:

Bobbi said...

sounds like a fun, yet exhausting weekend. Glad that Johnathon could help with the painting!! Here, the roles are reversed!

Grocery shopping......I dread that task.

The weather was nice here,but now we are back to cold!!