CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

He is not a picky eater.

The other day I was listening to a co-worker talk about her son and how picky he was about eating. She asked, is Carson a picky eater? I replied quickly, No he is not... She asked me what does he eat? As I ran down the list in my head I could not believe what a great eater I have.
I am not joking with this list:
yogurt
cottage cheese
All fruits
cheese
pasta
all types of seafood
chicken and turkey
loves lunch meat (I know its not healthy)
beans beans and more beans
pizza
veggies (not lettuce)
eggs
almond milk (his favorite)
pototoes

2 comments:

Reba said...

He is a good eater! All of mine are "picky" in one sense (one doesn't care for pizza, another for french fries) but they are also good eaters in another way. That is something to be thankful for...

Bobbi said...

Reese is a decent eater, loves his milk, but not cheese, yogurt, eggs!! BUT, he eats a head of lettuce like an apple!!