CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Life goes on....

Life has been so busy lately. We have been really busy planning our next mission trip to Guatemala which is scheduled for August 2011. Essie (my mom) is going to watch Carson and the baby while we are in Guatemala. I am truly looking forward to traveling back to Guatemala. I really should be planning for the baby to come instead of Guatemala however I start to get really nervous every time I think about buying items for the baby.

As for Carson he received his first karate badge last Saturday (of course I forgot the camara). He loves karate however we do not like all the karate chopping at home. But, he is really learning to follow directions and pay attention during class even if there are other kids messing around.
The other day in the car I asked Carson if he would help me with the baby. He replied like what…
The conversation:
Me: Help feed the baby?
Carson: No not that green stuff (pea’s in the jar)
Me: Help give the baby a bath?
Carson: The baby gets baths in your belly
Me: Help change the baby?
Carson: No way- yuck
Me: Read to the baby?
Carson: Yea, I am good at that
Me: Play with the baby?
Carson: Yea, like batman, the wii, lego’s. That will be fine.

2 comments:

Reba said...

Sounds like Carson is ready to be a helper. :) I wondered if you would head back to Guatemala. It won't be long before Carson is going with you. :)

Bobbi said...

He is going to be a great big brother!!