CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just go with it

Yes, I am still here. I was not on the computer much last week as I was having computer issues. Tomorrow I am 24 weeks pregnant. I can not believe how fast the pregnancy is going... I am due the first week of June. It will be here before I know it. Can you say NERVOUS?! As I have said before I really have never held or cared for a newborn baby. I do not know the first thing about a newborn. Carson was eight months old when he came home and I was on the phone with Essie (my Mom) or my sister every hour or at my parents home trying to get a handle at being a parent. PHEW!!!
My husband (Jonathan) is an excellent support system. If he could give birth for me he would. Matter of fact he will probably try to breast feed. (lol) Do not tell him I said that-
Last week Carson told me I was going to have a boy or a girl... Really?! Carson loves to rub my belly. He talks to the baby all the time and has some very interesting questions about being pregnant.
Friday night Jonathan and I went to see Just go with It with two of my all time favorite actors- Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. The movie was cute!

3 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Glad to hear you are having a boy or a girl, not sure what the other options were but those two sound like good choices.

Reba said...

I am with Carson. It will be a boy or a girl. More than likely one or the other. :) I am so excited for you! It is a little scary, but I will admit, newborn was one of my favorite times. Nobody talked back to me. Nobody hit or kicked. No rolling of the eyes. Sigh...

Bobbi said...

Here's a tip: Relax and let it happen! Things will go smoother that way. A newborn rocks your world, for sure. But, enjoy that time, because it goes so fast. You are lucky to have a great supporter. AND, I've heard that it's possible for men to breastfeed :)

Well, Carson is not wrong. It will be one or the other!!!