CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 7, 2011

asking, it's a banana

-Have you ever asked someone to do something for you and right away they go into what they have to do? It gets on my nerves! However, when they need me to do something, I have to be willing and able- really?!

-Why are people so self-centered and self-absorbed but claim to be a christian?

-Why are people willing to travel thousands of millions to help others but do not help their own family unless asked?


conversation tonight:

Carson: I have to go to the bathroom.
Me: Ok, the light is on.
Carson: Mommy can you come here?
Me: ok, in a minute
Carson: Mommy hurry a brown banana came out of my body
Me: No, I do not think so
Carson: Well it sure does look like it.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

You make many great points, and then the end of the post has me spitting my water out!!! Gotta love him

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

still laughing about the brown banana, still laughing too too funny!

Reba said...

I have to admit...the first part of the post I wondered, "What does this have to do with a banana?" Now I know. :)