CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

To move or not to move

Yes, our home is still for sale. I know, I know, I know.... the market stinks!
Do we rent our home and move?
Do we stay put for another year and ride out the market?
Do we lower the price and take a hit?
Do just move and say, heck with it?
Do we add onto our home?

The bigger issue is... do we build the new home or move to Guatemala?
Well, Jonathan and I are both praying about the above-
Time will tell :)

4 comments:

Reba said...

Lots of decisions...big decisions...to make! Keep praying and see where He leads you. :) (Have you read Amy Block's blog? She and her family just moved to Guatemala)

Tracey said...

You can not move to Guatemala. I would miss my handsome guy to much. ( and you to Greta-jo). lol

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

those are big decisions, keep us posted!

Erin said...

WOAH!!! HUGE decisions. Here I was, wondering if you were going to move to PA or something like that. Hope God answers your prayers with absolute clarity.