CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday and Congratulations

Carson has two God-Mother's, Tracey(my sister) and Kelly a life long friend. Kelly and I have been friends for many years. We have shared many stories, laughs and cries together. Kelly along with a 'few' other friends were beside me every step of the way during Carson's adoption process. Kelly is the most giving person I have ever met. She is an incredible friend along with a wonderful God-Mother to Carson. Carson and I are extremely blessed to have her in our lives.
Kelly also got engaged during the month of November.
Congratulations to Kelly and Ryan!


Kelly at Gret's home 2007.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats to Kelly!

Marlene said...

I think it's great Caron will have 2 God Mothers. What a special boy he is! Best of wishes to Kelly and her future husband.