CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brilliant Blogger award

Thanks Bec and Natalie for tagging me...


Okay so here is how this thing works:

1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy which is pretty much all about ME!

Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes!

Here is the questionnaire (drum roll please...):

A. Attached or single?
Single

B. Best friend?
I’m truly blessed to have a few best friends.

C. Cake or pie?
It does not matter to me

D. Day of choice?
Sunday

E. Essential item?
Gum

F. Favorite color?
Yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Worms

H. Hometown?
Cape May County NJ

I. Indulgence?
Reese's cups

J. January or July?
July

K. Kids?
1 for now...
2 horses
1 dog
1 cat

L. Life isn’t complete without?
My family, my friends, my horses and church

M. Marriage date?


N. Number of brothers & sisters?
One sister and One brother

O. Oranges or apples?
APPLES Royal Gala

P. Phobias- I am changing to fears as I really do not have many phobias
Losing my parents and growing old

Q. Quotes?
Any quote from the bible

R. Reasons to smile?
Carson, spending time with my family, riding my horse, friends and blog buddies

S. Season of choice?
Summer and fall

T. Tag seven peeps! I will pass

U. Unknown fact about me?
I have a phobia about public pools and/or water parks.

2 comments:

Becca said...

YES! Love that you mentioned the water park/public pool phobia!

lOVE YOU,
bECCA

Marlene said...

BRILLIANT BLOG AWARD!
I have tagged your Blog on my blog with a Brilliant Blog Award. You may or may not have been by other bloggers and you may or may not want to participate. Either way, I have believed your Blog is BRILLIANT and I visit it often. Have a great day!
Marlene