CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy

8/27

Dear Daddy,

Today, I wish you a very happy birthday. I have listed a few awesome 'things' about you that I really cherish and pray I pass on to Carson.

During the darkest days and nights of my life you were there for me.

I can come to you with thoughts, dreams, problems and concerns- you are always willing to listen without judgement.

You taught me how to drive stick shift- even if I did almost get us killed!

You have taught me to examine both sides of a situation carefully before making a decision.

You taught me if wanted to be a bear, I should be a grizzly bear.

You taught me there's nothing fair, but the county fair.

You taught me, after I learned the hard way- be careful with what you say, because once you say it, you can not take it back.

You taught me that hard work will pay off.

You taught me that being a christian is not an easy walk.

I could write pages of awesome 'things' that you have taught me however, its your special day and you are one awesome Daddy! Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Greta's Daddy. You have to be one lucky man to have such a great daughter.

Bobbi said...

Sounds like a wonderful father.