CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

On Their Way Home!!

Hello Everyone! This is Becca blogging for Greta Jo. She and her crew are officially on their way home. (I came home earlier this week.) We all had a fabulous time. I told Gret I would post some pictures from our trip. Keep them in your prayers as they travel today. I know she is sssooo excited about seeing her angel Carson soon. She was trying to decide if she was going to wake him up tonight or see him first thing in the morning. He is so very sweet and special. Our children were our inspiration for this trip. We did this in honor of them.
Paula, me (Becca), and Gret - the Guatemamas
Dick and one of his kiddos - I love this picture...Hermano Pedro - isn't it beautiful?Me (Becca - but I guess you've picked up on that by now...) I am so thankful that the Lord brought us together.

All of the kids LOVED Daniel! And Daniel is an exceptional young man. He is a natural with the kids. He is fabulous - and so very kind. Daniel helped me while I was at the market. And he never did lose patience with me, even though I kept calling him Jonathan.

Peace and Hugs,

Becca

3 comments:

Donna said...

Yay! Welcome Home , Greta Jo! I know how much you missed that little man - such a big, brave Momma!

Can't wait to hear more about your trip - what an awesome experience for you all!

Erin said...

Can't wait to hear the stories from your perspective.

I'm dying to get that one picture from you - you know which one. The one of me and Ms. Ariyana. Send it SOOOOONNN!!!!

love you!
ECM

Kimmie said...

Welcome home sweet friend...can't wait to hear what God was up to!

Stop by my blog...have a little blog award for you...some blog love and blog boosting for you!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted