CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer 2008

I can not believe I am typing Happy Labor day. What the heck happened to summer? Did I blink too long? Despite how fast summer went, Carson and I had a wonderful time. We really enjoyed the warm weather and sunny days. We made great memories, met some awesome people, rode many rides on the boardwalk, ate way too many curly fries, swam, celebrated birthdays and spent quality time with family.































6 comments:

Bobbi said...

I think I was blinking with you. We too, are wondering where summer went. What a great look back. He is just so handsome.

Reba said...

I don't know where summer is. I am still mourning its end. I LOVE all of the pictures...what a wonderful summer review. I think the picture of Carson with the rose is my favorite...it is just a stunning picture. It does look like you had a very fun summer. Hope your fall is just as joyous and full of memories.
Reba

Marlene said...

Time flies! He has grown so much in just a few short months! Have a great week! Marlene

Heidi said...

A definate fun summer, I'd say! You shouldn't have mentioned curly fries though because now I want some!

Kimmie said...

Hi Greta Jo....

What wonderful moments you have captured to look back on...hopefully winter is too close to us...I agree that it seemed to run right by...what is the deal with that?

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Becca said...

Oh, Gret I love this post! What a nice summer recap. I know you don't believe me, but I am already planning my winter. I can't decide which month to invite me out to visit, but I am definitely going to come and stay a long weekend with you. Right when the winter months are so long and dark you think you might go crazy - that's when I'm coming. You'll tell everyone, "My crazy friend Becca from KY is coming!"

Love you, Sister!
Crazy Friend Becca