CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two minds think alike

No cell phones, demands, headaches, up tightness, television, running here and there...AHHH
Once again, I am yearning to go back to Guatemala. There is something so special about the country of Guatemala besides the obvious (my sweet little boy). When I am in Guatemala I feel so much peace, love and comfort. Sure, I'm only there for a snap shot however, I thoroughly enjoy every waking minute of it. I love holding the sweet children in Hermano Pedro. As the children nestle into my arms I feel my uptight body relax and my rapid heart rate slow down. There is a peace that comes over me that I can't seem to put into words. Oh- I can not wait for my next trek to Guatemala.

Jonathan, Carson and I were driving home from the mall on Sunday afternoon. Carson said " I do not want to go to home."
Jonathan and I just looked at each other puzzled about Carson's comment. Jonathan replied, "Carson where do you want to go?" Carson said with out a pause "Guatemala."

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

OH, that is precious.

I know how you feel. I can't wait to go in June

Becca said...

Great minds do think alike. just waiting for your word on when to buy tickets...

Love,
Becca

Reba said...

Beautiful pictures. I think of Guatemala often. Maria talks about it but I don't think she is quite ready to go back. One day I look forward to taking them though. And I do hope to do some mission work at some point there...such beautiful people.

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 230 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 330 pounds on every site. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular model. The prices for the velcros are all over 190 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 200 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

I love wwwjerseyboy.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards