CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter blues and Chef Carson

For the past two weeks, I've really been suffering from the winter blues and insomnia. Its been very long gloomy, cold, windy, (did I say cold) winter here in Southern New Jersey. The only best part about this time of year is, its starting to stay lighter longer in the evenings which, gives me hope.
On a positive note, yesterday we went to Jonathan's nieces second birthday party in Allentown,Pa,. Carson really enjoyed seeing family and friends however, he thoroughly enjoy cooking.

What should I cook?


I got my ingredients...



I need utensils...


The microwave- my mommies best friend!


Please do not bother me- I am busy cooking,

5 comments:

Reba said...

I have been wondering about you. I hope the longer days help. I love the pictures of Carson; I have yet to meet any kid who doesn't love a fun kitchen like that!

Kimmie said...

I am sick of winter too...I've been doing some spring cleaning, in hopes it will force spring to come. Hope it works.

Carson is getting so handy...before you know it, he will bring you tasty things on a tray...'breakfast in bed Mama?'

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Steph said...

What a little chef! Very sweet!

I am soooooo sick of winter, too.

Bobbi said...

I am w/you on the winter blues. I am so ready for Spring.

Looks like you have quite the Chef.

Try taking Gingo-Biloba and Vitamin D, I hear that helps

Heidi said...

Come visit me here in AZ! Carson sure looks cute.