CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I am really not a negative person-

However, snow is not my thing. We received about 6 inches of snow last night. I know it could be worse...but...Yuck!
Thank God, for my Dad. He plowed the facility parking lot last night and this morning in order for our employees, ambulances, and family members to enter safely.
And Jonathan- what a babe, Since I left for work at the crack of dawn, he had my car cleaned off and warmed up just for me!





5 comments:

Steph said...

BLECH! I got a chill just looking at those pictures. Thank goodness for sweet men in your life!

Bobbi said...

I am so with you!! Glad the guys in your life take good care of you

Reba said...

I am with you too. It is March for goodness sakes! We got one inch on Saturday and I bah humbugged all day long. I haven't recovered from the ice storm yet. Hope it goes away quickly. We are supposed to be in the 70's by Friday...I will send some your way. :)

Erin said...

Ready for summer, my dear friend. Glad you've got great men in your world.

Alissa said...

well you know that i hate the snow. That looked like such a mess. hope it melts quickly!