CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

On the sidelines we sit.

On Saturday afternoon we went to the mall to do a little spring shopping. As we were approaching a store Carson started yelling, “look the bunny, Mommy”. I acknowledged Carson’s excitement and ask if he wanted to go sit on his lap. Once again, Carson is quick with his answer- “No, Mommy”. So we decided to sit, sit and sit on the sidelines while Carson talked and showed the bunny his new trains from afar. Finally, Jonathan convinced Carson to walk up to the bunny and at least give him a high-five. I tried to take a few photos of Carson and Jonathan near the bunny however the camera policy nazis were out in full force.






3 comments:

Bobbi said...

The camera police need to be put in jail!! Great job, Carson. I have always feared the big bunny myself--to this day!! You and Carson look so beautiful together. I love that he has something in each hand. Reese always does too. It is really cute, isn't it?

OK, I am guessing a puppy. But, I am not liking that you are holding suspense like this you know it is not nice. I ALWAYS read the last few pages of a book. UGH!!

Kimberly Leclercq said...

You are such a great and patient mommy!!!

Sig said...

What a cutie.
I am on the Jersey Shore too. :)