CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

God bless you and cover your mouth

Last week I felt like a broken record with Carson. God bless you Carson and please cover your mouth when you cough. He suffered from the seasonal virus and cold that comes around this time of year. The physician prescribed a cough syrup and Motrin over the counter. Of course I was concerned about his germs spreading every time he coughed and/or sneezed. So needless to say, I was washing my hands more then normal, disinfecting the furniture and door nobs daily as I dislike being sick. By Thursday afternoon Carson was starting to act like his funny loving self. Our weekend was completely jammed packed with commitments so there was no room for sickness. All weekend I was subconsciously thinking, Thank God, I did not get Carson's germs from last week. Well, by Monday morning I was sneezing and coughing up a lung. UH! What am I writing 'was' I still am... I am so thankful for Jonathan, he has taken care of the night routine with Carson, dinner and making me some awesome hot tea.

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. I am looking forward to reading more when I have time. I invite you over to my blog. I have an 18 1/2 year old son, 16 and 14 year old stepsons, and baby girl (1 1/2) from Guatemala. There's something so special between a mama and her son...enjoy each day cause you'll turn around and be weeks away from his high school graduation!!!!

Vanessa said...

Hey Greta Jo, I hope yuo're feeling better soon!!
Love the bunny photo!

Steph said...

Oh yuck! I just went through that same thing. Silly mommies for thinking we won't get sick! I have tried washing my hands like crazy, lysol, hand sanitizer, etc, etc. Sigh...I still get it every time!

Hope you are feeling better soon and...YAHOO for Jonathon!!!

Steve & Amy said...

Moms aren't allowed to get sick:) praying that you get better soon! Love the Easter pic!

Heidi said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Kimberly said...

Way to go Jonathan! I hope you feel better SOON! Being sick is just NOT fun!

Bobbi said...

I bet your next post says you are taking care of Johnathon:>)

Hope you feel better soon, and am glad Carson bounced back.

Have a great Easter. Love the bunny pic

Kimmie said...

Hope you are feeling better...it is not fun being mama and being sick.

get well quick!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted