CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No Random order

Jonathan, Carson and I were extremely busy last week with family gatherings. I must say- I LOVE spending time with my family. My favorite brother(only brother) Joey came home for a few days to celebrate Easter with us. We had our traditional English muffin pizzas, dyed Easter eggs x2, Easter egg hunt at my parents home, went to church, went to the wildwood boardwalk, played the Wii, had family dinners at my home,prayed as a family, laughed, and had the usual worldly debates. Overall we had a busy but blessed and healthy Easter.













3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter!! I just have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE the color of your hair and your mom's (I think that was her in the photo)!

Bobbi said...

Glad that you had fun, and got to be with family. Isn't that what the holidays are all about.

Anonymous said...

Hello
ambien price
Ambien - Wipe away insomnia
Order Ambien (Zolpidem) drugs at reputable online pharmacy and save money. No hidden fees!
[url=http://www.indianastallionstation.com/]cheap ambien[/url]
25 mg, and they must be closely monitored.
http://www.indianastallionstation.com/ - buy ambien
25 mg, and they must be closely monitored.