CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunny weather and baseball

We had unseasonable warm weather this weekend. It was HOT, sunny and beautiful-
Saturday was opening day for the baseball season. So, Jonathan, Carson and I went to support my Dad's team. Yea- they won! Carson watched 95% percent of the game. He would say, "watch the pitcher, Mommy." Sunday after church Carson was pitching the ball to Jonathan for a good 20 minutes and loving every minute of it (so was I). I really hope Carson continues to love the sport.






5 comments:

Vanessa said...

How sweet is that! My son plays ball and I know for sure my little Olivia is going to want to play because she already does!

Kimberly said...

Don't you just LOVE summer! Baseball is such a great activity on a beautifully sunny day!!!

Bobbi said...

Isn't this a fun age?? Love the pics of him pitching. Looks like he should be reading for the big leagues soon

Heidi said...

I can totally see him as a ball player! He looks like he's serious about it!

Becca said...

OMG Gret - he is getting so big! Much love to your gang from mine!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca