CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of preschool

Today was the first day of preschool for Carson. He was accepted into our local christian montessori school which is five minutes from my work. I was talking about his new school all weekend and trying to get him excited however, he really did not seem to care. As we walked into the new school Carson and I prayed together. He kept saying to me, "this is my new school, Mommy?" The teachers all greeted him as we walked through the door and he replied, "Hi friends, this is my Mommy." After a few moments he was occupied with the train set and off I went. I called the school twice to check on him and both times they said he was fine.
Fastforward 8 1/2 hours (yes that right)as I picked him up I said how was school? Carson said, "it was amazing!"

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Great job, Carson!!! Reese loves school too.

Reba said...

How awesome! I am SO glad he had a good day...hope it continues to go well.