CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mrs. Patti

Mrs. Patti has a certified in home day care center. She not only provides day care to children she also gives a lot of emotional support to parents. She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to behaviour and needs of children.
Mrs. Patti was Carson's child care provider since he came home from Guatemala. She gave Carson so much love and attention. It was a very hard decision to make the change from Mrs. Patti's to the new christian preschool. However she gave my mind ease as she told me he would be fine, he is ready for a challenge, and he is very gifted. I was still nervous as I knew she gave him the extra TLC he needed and more.
I will be forever grateful for Mrs. Patti and I'm very thankful for all she did for me and Carson.

1 comments:

Bobbi said...

I felt the same way about Reese changing from daycare to school, but he is doing great as well!! She sounds like a very special lady