CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another week of treatment

Carson had another follow up visit with the physician today regarding his ear. The physician was not completely happy with the healing progress. So needless to say, Carson will be on treatment for another week. Carson told the physician his ear is still bothering him ( he was talking to her like a little old man).
I pray there is no long term damage.

The first time I met Carson I told my parents he was an old soul. The older he gets the more his old soul comes out.

3 comments:

Reba said...

Poor guy. I had lots of ear trouble when I was little. It is miserable. I hope he is feeling better quickly!

Bobbi said...

I wouldn't worry about their being any last effects. Krista had one as an infant that dragged for 8-12 weeks without any damage. Glad that his Dr is treating him more to make sure it is all gone. I am not convinced Reese's infections are clearing up either. His last dose of meds is tomorrow, then we go back the following week for a check. Time will tell. Good luck!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

poor kid, that is no fun. My husband had horrible infections as a child and he still remembers the relief of having his pillow wet after they would burst, and he hears great! HOpe he is all fixed up on the next visit.