CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sandra Bullock's statement

"You know, I have always felt like, just because a child didn't come from inside your body doesn't mean it's not your child, it just arrived somewhere else...There are so many children just waiting who need love and to give you love back a thousand times more and they're everywhere...You would be profoundly amazed at how many children are out there just waiting for you to love them."

I wish everyone felt this way...

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

hmm, me too? Wondering if you are thinking about another adoption?

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted!

Reba said...

Love the statement. So very true.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I'm so out of it and really odn't watch TV unless my shows that I like are on so still am not up on Sandra and a baby. Hope she doesn't ahve a custody battle with her cheating bastard husband.