CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Its been a while.

Its been so long since I last blogged or commented on my fellow blog pages. Life has been a little unnerving for me over the past two weeks. I would truly love to blog about it however its not the correct place nor time. I know the Lord has a plan for my life and he will lead my path. I need to trust him more as he knows what is best for me.
The weather this summer so far has been great. Yes, its hot however I love the HOT weather. With fair skin and light eyes its difficult for me to be in the sun without burning. So needless to say, sun block becomes my best friend in the summer months. Jonathan and Carson both tan just thinking about the sun... We spend a good deal of our evenings outside soaking in the sun light.








3 comments:

Bobbi said...

I so hope that everything is ok! I will say prayers for you.

That first photo is precious. THose are the things that make up life!!

Yes, I bet you do burn easy!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

well I don't burn as bad as you but I still understand burning, and having the nice tan crowed around, lucky bunch. Hope all is ok, did the horse work out?
the pool looks amazing and a ton of fun.

Reba said...

Hope things are okay. He does have a plan. I just struggle sometimes to understsand what it is. :) I understand the burning thing, and this year I have had trouble with sunscreen not even working. Meanwhile, my little brown children just turn a more beautiful shade of brown. Sigh. :)

Reba