CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

recap weekend

Jonathan often calls me a cheap date. Sure I like to go out to fancy places at times, however I prefer low maintenance dating. Friday night Shauna watched Carson while Jonathan and I went out for the night. We started off the night with a great meal from one of our favorite restaurants in Atlantic City, called Mexico. Next we were off for a stroll on the Ocean City Boardwalk. Of course we had some yummy chocolate peanut butter ice cream. The night would not be complete without playing some arcade games. I love a good skee ball and air hockey game. Needless to say it was not my night to win however I did rather well on pac man. lol.
Saturday we traveled to Princeton for Jonathan's sister's birthday. Carson had a wonderful time swimming in the pool while Jonathan and I mingled with his family.
Sunday was a quiet day at our house. We did not attend church as we were all very tired from the night before. However Carson had a date with his "Best" (my sister Tracey). They went to the Sea Isle Boardwalk for pizza and arcade games. Carson had a good time with Best. He told me tonight that, "Best is great!"
The above is just a small recap of the weekend. Tonight as I was taking my powerwalk I realized the nights are starting to get shorter. UH!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Don't panic yet about the nights. We have a little while longer. I am hoping for cooler temps this week though...

Bobbi said...

sounds perfect to me!!! Low maintenance girl is a good thing:>)

Can you believe our boys are going to be 4!?!?

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I'm a very cheap date too, of course I dont' want to spend money on food out, so we never go out anyway but even if we did I don't like much (other then sweets). Ohhh I am so with you, fall is coming and it took so long to get to us that I don't know that I'm ready but I guess I dont' have much control over that.