CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Carson's top 10 for 2010 with big news

Can you believe another years has come and gone. My, my, my how fast time flies by- I must say, this year has had its challenges however overall it was a great year.

Carson's top 10 for 2010.
10. He played for a small soccer team.
9. Carson went to Disney for the first time.
8. Carson went on his first roller coaster on the Wildwood Boardwalk
7. Carson learned to color in the lines
6. Carson learned to fully dress himself.
5. Carson says the pledge of allegiance
4. He learned to write his name.
3. Finally fully potty trained
2. He learned his right from left.
1. Carson is going to be a big brother around June 5, 2011. When he learned I was finally pregnant he said "That's cool Mommy and kissed my belly".

stats:

3t pants

3t shirts

33 lbs 3'1" Height

size 9 shoe

3 comments:

Reba said...

Oh MY GOODNESS! I am so happy for the big brother. And you both!

Love the top 10.

Congratulations. That brought tears to my eyes.

Isn't it hard to believe this time last year we were leaving Disney, you were going/there?

Erin said...

You little STINKER!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me. Congratulations, sweet love!

Steph said...

Wonderful news!!!!