CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

girl lips- true conversation

This mornings conversation:
C: Mommy when I kiss you on the lips will I get girl lips?
M: No honey (with a smile) you will not get girl lips.
C: Then why do you put that stuff on my lips like girls?
M: That stuff is chap stick and it helps your lips from getting chapped.

C: Mommy do you think Santa will bring Kyndel (our dog) presents?
M: I think so
C: But Mommy she did not make a list

M: Carson its time to get dressed.
C: But Mommy today is my day off.

2 comments:

Reba said...

I love the way Carson thinks. He is so funny. I say have a pajama day. :)

Bobbi said...

Oh, he is cutie!! Love what he comes up with.

Do the tubes!! You will both feel much better. I know many who have done it, and it is worked well for them. Good luck