CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

can you handle it and woes

Its been really hard for me in life to let God fight my battles as I have "always" wanted to be in control. However for the past x months I have given something over to the Lord and asked him to handle it (which has been difficult for me). There were plenty of times where I could have gone running to others and started gossiping about how "one" was treating me or trying to sabotage me as a person/ professional. However, ever time I started an email, dialing a phone number or sitting cross for an individual that I could share how I was feeling the Lord reminded me " you told me to handle it." I would reply in a short prayer, "I know, Lord." Well, everything happens in his timing and he took care of it to the point I asked him to ease up and show a little mercy. I was reminded by a friend that the Lord does not like liars, people who put others down, or those that hurt his children to make themselves look better.
The woes of a 4 1/2 year old boy:
- He thinks he is a superhero.
- My furniture becomes a jumping bag.
- He always wants to use my cell phone to play games or call Best or MomMom.
- He likes to talk back and always wants the final word.
- His hands and feet become weapons when he gets mad.
- He wants and thinks he is a doctor to our dog Kyndel.
- He knows what he wants and there is NO way around it.
- If you kiss him- he wipes it off and says ew girl lips.
- He wants to play football and baseball in the house.
- There are hundreds of match box cars, action figures and lego's in every room, every crevice and every corner of the house.
- He does not understand the word no or stop.
- His finger nails are dirty every time he comes back for the horse stable as he is digging for worms.
- He runs around in his batman and superman costume all day long.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

HA!!! Reese won't kiss his dad or grandfather because boys only kiss gwwurls!!!

Your faith is inspiring!!

Reba said...

Oh yes, I have one of those boys at my house. Since he is the fourth child, you would think this wouldn't be such an eye opening experience for me. Oh, no, it is new every day. I am having to learn how to be a totally different mama!

It is so hard to let go and let God. So hard. Good for you!