CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Conversation between Carson and Jonathan

Carson: Hey Dad, let’s see what you have in your Easter Basket

Me: Naw, I’m good buddy, I don’t want any chocolate

Carson: Well, that’s ok, let’s just see what you have.

Me: Ok

Carson: Wow, Dad, look what you have. This big chocolate egg. You’re going to like it because its chocolate.

Me: Thanks, buddy, but I don’t want any chocolate.

Carson: Well, let’s just open it up and see the nice chocolate inside-oooh, that is soo good. You’re going to like it. Here you go Dad, it’s for you, it’s chocolate.

Me: Ok, Carson. Thanks. (I take a bite). Here, do you want some.

Carson: Oh, thanks Dad. I love chocolate. It’s sooo good.

Me: You really worked this whole plan out didn’t you buddy?

Carson: Yeah, coz I know da rules (as he smiles a sly grin).

1 comments:

Reba said...

What a smart kid! (Crafty/problem solver AND lover of chocolate) I see a bright future ahead for him!