CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

struggling....

Have you ever tried to work in areas where you struggle?
Are you strong enough to admit you struggle? I am...

I struggle at being a good wife.
I struggle at being a parent (Mom).
I struggle with not tell people how I really feel.
I struggle with letting go of someone who really hurt me.
I struggle with allowing people to fully enter into my life.
I struggle with guarding my heart.
I struggle with two face people...
I struggle with being a christian at times.
I struggle with understanding why people have to hurt others to get what they want...
I struggle with people who "think" they know me however they do not even have a clue.
I struggle with people who try to buy my love or friendship.
I struggle with fake people.
I struggle everyday... I thank God everyday for helping me through my struggles...

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I feel like I wrote this entire post....yes!!!! I struggle minutely (is that a word). Thanks for sharing!!!

Reba said...

Excellent post! I am so there with you.

Bobbi said...

You are not alone!! Great post