CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The photo below is one of my favorites. Joey my favorite brother (oops, he is my only brother) and Carson enjoyed swinging on the swingset last summer. Carson really enjoys spending time with his Uncle Joey. However, we only get to see Joey about 6 times throughout the year due to his high demanding career. Joey is a commerical pilot and lives in Reston Va. So, the times we get to spend together are very special and important to all of us.
We miss you and love you Joey AKA Jaybird!


The photo was taken July 2007.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Carson looks like he is in heaven in his uncle's arms - just look at that joy!

What a cute little guy!!

Steve & Amy said...

What a besutiful picture! Carson looks like he just loves his uncle!

Becca said...

What a sweet picture!

Bobbi said...

Look how much he has grown!! Lucky to have a special uncle.

Courtney said...

what a sweet picture...love it Courtney

Becca said...

I've tried to reach you a couple of times the last few days. Is everything okay?? Call me - I have a story for ya!

Becca