CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Dad- I love you and Thank you.

Today I got to spend the whole day with my Dad. My Dad and I traveled to Dover Delaware to shop for a new horse trailer. I throughly enjoyed the drive however our 'talks' top it all. I have always been able to talk with my Dad about anything and everything. He is the type of Dad who simply understands... He listens without judging, he gives his opinion when asked, he makes me laugh, he tells me the truth if I like it or not, but most of all he is my Dad and I love him.

6 comments:

Christina said...

I can relate to this one very much. Girls looooveeee their dads.

Bobbi said...

You are so lucky to have him to talk to. My Dad is great, but not to talk to. But, he is very supportive of me. That always helps too.

Stephanie said...

Be so thankful for that! My dad and I aren't always the greatest at talking to one another...

And my brother is an airman stationed in Dover, DE!! I'm *so* jealous you were so close to him!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post, Thank you for sharing that.

Rachel said...

How blessed you are! Major daddy's girl here. He will FOR SURE be an upcoming post on my blog...My Dad, My Friend, My Hero!

Becca said...

How sweet, Greta Jo! I agree - Dads ROCK!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca