CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Guess where I am going in eight months?

A place where we fell love...
A place that holds a special part in our hearts...
A place where we wonder how the children are doing...
A place that many of us can not 'thank enough' for giving us life again...
A place where dreams do or did come true for many of us...
A place that is filled with children without parents...
A place that will always be part of our vocabulary...
A place that we pray for...
A place that we have in common...
A place where we met new friends...
A place that God put on our hearts...
A place where a birthmother wanted her son or daughter to have a better life...
A place that needs our help...
A place that many of us can not stop thinking about....
A place where the Lord has called many of us to do missionary work...

Can you guess the place? More details to come...

14 comments:

Reba said...

I am pretty sure I know the place, but I want more details! I am the one who reads the last chapter of a book first...end the suspense. :)
Reba

Christina said...

I have a pretty good idea myself. Wish I was going with you.

Donna said...

Hey - are those sleepness nights cauzing you to be cruel to us!!?! LOL! Tell us the details, girl! It all sounds very exciting!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

HOW EXCITING!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Lindsey

Ruthanne said...

I have to admit...I'm jealous. I miss Guatemala so much and am dying to go back there. [It is Guatemala isn't it? ;)]
Tell us the details!! I'm nosey and I need to know why you're going back!

Mandy said...

How exciting!!!
Make sure to post all about your trip!!

Bobbi said...

I know where, cuz I read Becca's blog. What a great experience this will be.

Janet's blog site is: babybrayan.blogspot.com

I also left your link in her comments!!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

HI! Just saw Bobbi's post. We are in Monmouth county. What about you? We always love adding more Guat tots to our circle. :)

A tree grows in brooklyn said...

This is my first time reading your blog. I think it is beautiful and full of love. Blessings to both you and Carson

Becca said...

I know, I know! Can I please go with you? YES, I can? Okay - let's go!!!! I am so thankful the Lord decided to cross our paths!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kimmie said...

Keep us posted, you know I wish I was going...but God had other plans which we are still waiting on. ;-)

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Marlene said...

You and Becca will have wonderful time. God has blessed us all with these beautiful children and drive to give back to thier birth country. I am anxious to here of your travels.

Lori said...

That's awesome!!