CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy 18 months sweet baby boy.

Carson is surely a gift from our Heavenly Father. Carson has physically been in my arms for 10 months however I feel as if he has been with me since birth. He has so many characteristics of our family. He loves to make people laugh, he is a jokester, and he is a love. Sometimes I just sit and stare in amazement as he examines a toy of his for minutes, trying to figure out how it works and how he can make the lights and sounds go off. His eyes get so fixated and you can just see his mind working. His eyes are so expressive and he uses them to communicate. And then he tries to tell me something like he knows exactly what he is saying, even though its gibberish. Thank you Father for blessing me with such a wonderful son. Please continue to watch over Carson and help him to develop into a faithful follower of yours. Lord please wrap Your arms around Carson's birth mother and let her know that Carson is healthy, safe, and loved. Also, please surround his foster mother with Your secure touch just as she did for Carson. Amen.


Our first professional photo together taken July 1st, 2007.

10 comments:

Bobbi said...

What a gorgeous photo of the two of you.

18 months is a turning point, isn't it?

We are all blessed with our Guatmelan gifts from God.

Christina said...

Beautiful picture.

Reba said...

Happy 18 months...what a special day for a special boy. I love the picture. What a happy and blessed family. We look forward to celebrating many more special days!

Donna said...

Wow!! What a great picture!

Happy 18 months, cutie-pie!

Marlene said...

Do you have any contact with Carson's BM or FM? I do if you ever have any questions or think you may want to try. I hope they do both know through their prayers and signs from God Carson is so blessed.

Kimmie said...

Beautiful! What a treasure to have and to hold...well, both the picture and of course Carson!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Young Creations said...

Oh your little boy is so adorable. I can see the love in your eyes. I have a little boy, well he is 13 now. He is so sweet too.

Enjoy the weekend.
Lauren

Heidi said...

I love the picture. Carson looks like he is such a sweet boy!

Ruthanne said...

What a beautiful picture of the two of you!

They are pretty amazing little creatures, aren't they? I'm constantly in awe of Andrew.

Steve & Amy said...

What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing!