CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

I am the boss!

Carson learns so quickly from the kids at school. On Friday afternoon, I asked Carson to pick up his toys and he replied without hesitation, "You're not the boss, Mommy!" At first, I started laughing and then I thought what the heck did he just say to me? So I responded with a quick, "What did you say Carson?" Once again, he said, "You're not the boss, Mommy." I said, "Carson, Mommy is the boss of Carson." He gave me a half smile and said ok.
Tonight Jonathan was putting Carson to bed as Jonathan walked out of his room Carson yells. "I am the boss!"

1 comments:

Reba said...

Oh, it is just the beginning... :) The joys of fallen man. Thank alot, Adam and Eve. :) Every time I deal with one of my kids saying things like that, I think, "How many times have I basically said the same thing to God?"